Accreditations, Certifications & Approvals
Retlif’s involvement in laboratory accreditations is historical. Retlif was the first laboratory to petition the U.S. Government (NIST) to develop an EMI laboratory accreditation program. Today, Retlif remains fully committed to meaningful, well-administered and technically appropriate laboratory accreditations.
Our accreditations are extremely broad in scope and are based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, as administered by ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB).
Retlif’s formal quality system and test service accreditations include the following:
- EMI/EMC electrical testing at our three (3) primary test facilities (Ronkonkoma-NY, Goffstown-NH and Harleysville-PA) is accredited by ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB).
- Environmental and mechanical simulation testing at our Ronkonkoma, NY test facility is accredited by ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB).
- Physical and mechanical testing of high-strength plastic composites.
Beyond formal accreditations, RETLIF also maintains recognized status on multiple listings, approval and recognition programs, including:
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Defense, Counterintelligence and Security Agency
- Federal Communications Commission
- Innovation, Science & Economic Development (ISED) Canada
- Lloyds Register
- iNARTE International Association for Radio, Telecommunications and Electromagnetics
- U.S. Coast Guard
Ronkonkoma NY ANAB Certificate and Scope
Goffstown NH ANAB Certificate and Scope
Harleysville PA ANAB Certificate and Scope
Quality Assurance: Every Test, Every Time, Every Day
Our Quality Policy, as an independent testing and engineering organization, is to fully address the compliance needs of our customers, including affordable and globally accepted solutions to regulatory and industry-imposed obstacles to product acceptance and market access.
- We measure our ability to effectively accomplish this mission through:
- Our ongoing dedication to the highest quality and up-to-date national and international standards of testing.
- A continued commitment to growth and market-driven diversity in capabilities and facilities.
- Our dedication to the progressive training and technical expertise of our staff, and those that work within the industries that we serve.
- The proven ability to commendably partner with our customers in effectively meeting those needs.
Our commitment to testing and engineering excellence is unwavering. Retlif’s Quality Assurance Program encompasses risk management, staff education and ongoing oversight. Quality embraces every facet of our business and is the focus of our unceasing process improvement efforts.
Retlif personnel at all facilities are trained to adhere to a stringent checks and balances to guarantee the accuracy and security of all customer data and test results.