Test Engineer – PA
Retlif Testing Laboratories is a full-service independent testing laboratory providing regulatory compliance testing and engineering services in the areas of Electromagnetic Compatibility, Radio Approvals, Product Safety and Environmental Simulation across all industry sectors. We are currently seeking a full time Test Engineer to join our Harleysville, PA laboratory.
The selected candidate will be responsible for, including but not limited to:
- Oversight and performance of testing of customers products, including but not limited to: Pre-test engineering review, test sample preparation and setup, execution of test, documentation of test results, customer
- Provide support to sales team, in order to apply appropriate test standards, provide time and cost estimates.
- Support Engineering department in the development of new service
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or field, or equivalent education and
- Minimum 2 years job related experience; 4 to 5 years
- Excellent knowledge of measurement equipment (such as, but not limited to, DMM, Oscilloscope, and Spectrum Analyzer).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong math
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced
- Ability to work
- Ability to lift 50 pounds-bend, lift and
- Must have a background that would permit the U.S. Department of Defense to issue a Secret Clearance, which includes US
Interested in a position at one of the USA’s leading independent testing laboratories? Come to us for a career, not a job. We are an equal opportunity employer. Retlif provides excellent personal growth opportunities, a professional atmosphere and comprehensive employee benefits such as:
- 401K plan
- Tuition reimbursement plans
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
Interested candidates may e-mail a cover letter with resume to email@example.com.
3131 Detwiler Road
Harleysville, PA 19438
Click for requirements PDF