Sales Associate – PA
Retlif Testing Laboratories is a full-service independent testing laboratory providing regulatory compliance testing and engineering services in the areas of Electromagnetic Compatibility and Environmental Simulation across all industry sectors. We are currently seeking a full time Sales Associate to support our Sales and Engineering departments. The position is located at our Harleysville, PA facility.
The selected candidate will be responsible for, including but not limited to:
- Administrative support to our Technical Sales and Engineering departments.
- Customer service support and interaction.
- Processing purchase orders to include opening and closing of jobs
- Generation and processing of quotes, which includes the monitoring and use of company quote tracking system.
- Quote/sales follow-ups and follow-up tracking
- Other administrative responsibilities as assigned
- High School diploma; Associate Degree in related field a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years sales and customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Candidates must have a background that would permit the U.S. Department of Defense to issue a Secret Clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship
Interested in a position at one of the USA’s leading independent testing laboratories? Come to us for a career, not a job. We are an equal opportunity employer. Retlif provides excellent personal growth opportunities, a professional atmosphere and comprehensive employee benefits such as:
- 401K plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
Interested candidates may email a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3131 Detwiler Road
Harleysville, PA 19438
Click for requirements PDF