Product Safety Test Engineer – NH
Retlif Testing Laboratories is a full-service independent testing laboratory providing regulatory compliance testing and engineering services in the areas of Product Safety, Electromagnetic Compatibility and Environmental Simulation across all industry sectors. We are currently seeking a full time Test Engineer, with a focus on Product Safety, to join our organization.
The selected candidate will be responsible for, including but not limited to:
- The oversight and performance of product safety evaluations of customers products, including but not limited to: Design review, construction review, test suite identification, test sample preparation and setup, execution of test, documentation of results of reviews and tests, customer interaction.
- Support to the sales team in order to apply appropriate test standards and provide time and cost estimates.
- Support engineering in the development of both internal and customer specific test procedures.
- Support engineering in the development of new service offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline, or equivalent education and training
- Minimum 2 years job related experience; 4 to 5 years desired.
- or field, or equivalent education and training, and 2 years job related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of product safety test equipment (such as, but not limited to, DMM, Oscilloscope, Hi-Pot, Insulation Resistance, Leakage Current and IP probes and test apparatus).
- Excellent knowledge of National and International Safety Test Standards including IEC/EN 61010, IEC/EN 60950 and IEC/EN 62368
- Excellent knowledge of the CE marking process and the requirements of the EU Low Voltage Directive.
- Knowledge of EMC Directive and associated tests desirable, but not required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong computer and math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and perform multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds-bend, lift and twist.
- Must have a background that would permit the U.S. Department of Defense to issue a Secret Clearance, which includes US Citizenship.
Interested in a position at one of the USA’s leading independent testing laboratories? Come to us for a career, not a job. We are an equal opportunity employer. Retlif provides excellent personal growth opportunities, a professional atmosphere and comprehensive employee benefits such as:
- 401K plan
- Tuition reimbursement plans
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
Interested candidates may e-mail a cover letter with resume to email@example.com.
101 New Boston Road
Goffstown, NH 03045
Click for requirements PDF