Mechanical Test Technician (Entry Level or Experienced) – NY
Retlif Testing Laboratories is a full-service independent testing laboratory providing regulatory compliance testing and engineering services in the areas of Electromagnetic Compatibility and Environmental Simulation across all industry sectors. We are currently seeking a full-time Mechanical Test Technician to join our Ronkonkoma, NY laboratory.
The selected candidate will be responsible for, including but not limited to:
- Test sample preparation and setup
- Execution of test
- Documentation of test results
- Customer interaction
- Associates Degree or equivalent Trade School Certificate or equivalent formal military training/ work experience.
- Must have a solid mechanical background (Will consider entry-level candidates with prior mechanical experience in automotive, HVAC, or another related mechanical field).
- Ability to follow instructions, be self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic in a fast-paced work environment with strict deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, and Excel.
- Self-motivated with an independent work ethic with adherence to safety.
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Candidates must have a background that would permit the U.S. Department of Defense to issue a Secret Clearance, which includes US Citizenship
EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with equipment qualification testing and hands-on working experience in vibration and shock testing as well as knowledge of temperature, humidity, sand, and dust testing and be familiar with the following test standards:
- MIL-STD – 810 and RTCA/DO-160
Interested in a position at one of the USA’s leading independent testing laboratories? Come to us for a career, not a job. We are an equal opportunity employer. Retlif provides excellent personal growth opportunities, a professional atmosphere, and comprehensive employee benefits such as:
- 401K plan
- Tuition reimbursement plans
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid Holidays
For immediate consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to SMurphy@retlif.com. For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.retlif.com
795 Marconi Avenue
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Click for requirements PDF