Electronic/RF Test Technician – NY
Retlif Testing Laboratories is a full service independent testing laboratory providing regulatory compliance testing and engineering services in the areas of Electromagnetic Compatibility and Environmental Simulation across all industry sectors. We are currently seeking a full time Electronic Test Technician to join our EMC laboratory in our Ronkonkoma, New York location.
The selected candidate will be responsible for, including but not limited to:
- Test sample preparation and setup.
- Execution of tests following detailed procedures.
- Clear and concise documentation of test results.
- Strict adherence to quality policies and procedures.
- Customer interaction.
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology/ Electronics or Trade School Certificate, or equivalent formal military training/work.
- Working knowledge of electronics measurement equipment (specifically DMM, Oscilloscope, and Spectrum Analyzer).
- Knowledge of basic electrical fundamentals (OHMs Law, AC wiring, etc).
- Must have a background that would permit the U.S. Department of Defense to issue a Secret Clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship.
- Ability to follow instructions with multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment utilizing an organized approach.
- Strong math/logic skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an independent work ethic.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds-bend, lift and twist.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Must be willing to work overtime as required.
- Experience with equipment qualification testing and associated certification schemes.
- Five years of working experience with electronics.
- Working knowledge of RF Systems and/or Electronics.
- Background in MIL-STD-461, RTCA/DO-160, and/or IEC test standards.
Interested in a position at one of the USA’s leading independent testing laboratories? Come to us for a career, not a job. We are an equal opportunity employer. Retlif provides excellent personal growth opportunities, a professional atmosphere and comprehensive employee benefits such as:
- 401K plan
- Tuition reimbursement plans
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
Interested candidates may e-mail a cover letter with resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
795 Marconi Avenue
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Click for requirements PDF