Calibration Test Technician – PA
Retlif Testing Laboratories is a full-service independent testing laboratory providing regulatory compliance testing and engineering services in the areas of Electromagnetic Compatibility and Environmental Simulation across all industry sectors. We are currently seeking a full time Test Technician to join our calibration laboratory in our Harleysville, PA location.
The selected candidate will be responsible for, including but not limited to:
- Calibrate the instruments and equipment used by laboratory technicians and engineers.
- Troubleshoot and repairs laboratory equipment.
- Generate calibration data and provides daily data reports.
- Update calibration database.
- Document calibration procedures.
- Develop new calibration methods, in collaboration with Engineering department.
- Evaluate equipment nonconformities in collaboration with QA and Engineering departments.
- Associates Degree in Engineering or Science, or Trade School Certificate, or equivalent formal military training/work.
- Excellent ability to organize, present, analyze and interpret data.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills. Including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge of electronics measurement equipment (specifically DMM, Oscilloscope, and Spectrum Analyzer).
- Knowledge of basic electrical fundamentals (OHMs Law, AC wiring, etc.).
- Experience with environmental chambers or refrigeration systems a plus.
- Must have a background that would permit the U.S. Department of Defense to issue a Secret Clearance, which includes US Citizenship.
Interested in a position at one of the USA’s leading independent testing laboratories? Come to us for a career, not a job. We are an equal opportunity employer. Retlif provides excellent personal growth opportunities, a professional atmosphere and comprehensive employee benefits such as:
- 401K plan
- Tuition reimbursement plans
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
Interested candidates may e-mail a cover letter with resume to email@example.com.
3131 Detwiler Road
Harleysville, PA 19438
Click for requirements PDF