Administrative Assistant-Technical Report Generation – NY
Retlif Testing Laboratories, a leading regional regulatory compliance testing laboratory, is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to work in our Publications department. The individual will be responsible for generating test reports from information provided by our technical staff utilizing Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Computer literacy with a strong proficiency in MS Office products.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of business office experience utilizing Microsoft Word with high productivity.
- Certificate in word processing a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend test data and generate clear and concise technical reports.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to proofread reports prior to publishing for spelling, grammar, formatting and typographical errors.
- Must have a background that would permit the U.S. Department of Defense to issue a Secret Clearance, which includes US Citizenship.
Interested in a position at one of the USA’s leading independent testing laboratories? Come to us for a career, not a job. We are an equal opportunity employer. Retlif provides excellent personal growth opportunities, a professional atmosphere and comprehensive employee benefits such as:
- 401K plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
Interested candidates may email a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
795 Marconi Avenue
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Click for requirements PDF